VendGuard is a vending machine solution to control supply and distribution of supplies, tools, safety equipment, etc. It combines real-time access control and neutral third party data management to deliver accurate records. VendGuard customers can automatically manage the delivery of supplies and achieve significant cost reduction, liability control, and process improvement.
VendGuard provides access to supplies, parts, and tools using vending machines. These machines are all controlled from a central location over the Internet 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. VendGuard reduces wasting of supplies, cost control, and historical data that can be used for supply management and liability protection.
For more information visit www.vendguard.com
Features and Benefits
- Provides real-time access for employees via an easy to use full alphanumeric keypad or badge scanner
- Allows instant web-enabled access and control for management to set, raise, or lower usage dollar limits
- Reduces supply usage and increases employee productivity
- Holds individuals accountable for every vending transaction made
- Maintains historical records as a neutral third party, reducing your exposure to future litigation regarding safety
- Uses automatic and remotely self-diagnostic equipment, with auto service alerts 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Simple, durable machine built to withstand the harsh environments of any industrial setting
- All machines are linked to one central database
- Automated replenishment of inventory using electronic messaging networked directly into your supplier's order entry system
- Unique keypad can drive as many as three cabinets to deliver up 180 sections and 5400 items
- Long-term service/rental programs at a fixed cost
- VendGuard provides numerous on-demand customizable reports and assistance with creating special reports
- Reports may be automatically emailed on a scheduled basis
- On-site installation and equipment training
- Website setup, ongoing software training and updates are included with our service program
The Specification and Requirements
VendGuard cabinets are designed without internal computers; they are built with parts common to the entire vending industry. This allows VendGuard machines to be installed and maintained with relative ease. A basic power outlet and internet connection will have your machine up and running in no time.
- A 120 volt outlet must be polarized and grounded within 3 feet of the equipment
- Standard Ethernet 10Base-T with a female RJ-45 connection at the machine's location
What can you actually vend?
Here are just a few of the many items that VendGuard machines can distribute for your company:
- Ear plugs
- Hearing Protection
- Gloves (Surgical or Utility)